The Vocab CSV Tab
From this tab you can
- convert CPod's vocab.csv to different formats, including IFlash
- download the vocab audio files
- avoid importing duplicates using an ignore list
Converting a CPod Vocab CSV file
- From CPod's vocab section export some or all vocab to a CSV file:
- In CPodTools select the CSV file as CPod CSV file.
- Set Target file. That's where the converted file will be stored. If the file already exists it will be overwritten.
- Click Options... and set the Conversion Options. Especially take care to set the right input format: exporting all your vocab from CPod will result in a different format than exporting only selected parts of it. Read more about the conversion settings in chapter Conversion Options.
- (Optional) If you want to download the audio-mp3s check Download Audio and specify a target folder. You can quickly open the folder in the Finder by clicking the small square button on the right.
By default the field containing the mp3-link is called "mp3" in the Conversion Options field list. If you have, whyever, entered another name for the mp3-field, you can specify it here.
If you access the web via a HTTP proxy server, specifiy it in the HTTP-Proxy field.
- If Terminal is running, make sure to have a Terminal window open.
- Click Run.
A terminal window will open and run the script
The python scripts involved are: